Public speaking is what you do in all your business, social and personal conversations.
How you communicate is how you are perceived and how you are perceived is how you are treated. Your success depends on the impression you make.
This workshop is necessary for those who want to
- Overcome shyness, be assertive,
- Be more expressive and effective every time they speak
- Listen better and build trust faster
- Deliver ideas more clearly and persuasively
- Say what they mean and mean what they say to be credible
- Get to the point and be easily and quickly understood
- Present themselves with confidence
3 Consecutive Wednesdays
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Cost: $175 + HST ($197.75)
Location: Don Mills/Sheppard area
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register