I Design my future
SIGNATURE PROGRAM: 'I Design My Future' was developed on two premises:
- Each one of us has ‘emotional baggage’ that is sabotaging some area of our lives and we will reach a point of seeking change.
- For change to happen and sustained, it must start with changing the way we think before taking any outer action.
This program is developed to help men and women define who they want to be and how they want to be treated so they are not controlled, taken for granted, mistreated or abused. Over five phases, they learn how to act assertively in every situation and command the respect they deserve. It holistically addresses their self-image through self-awareness and communication training.
You rebuild esteem and confidence to replace self-doubt and low self-worth.
You take control of your life and not be dependent.
You expand your thinking so you can exercise choice rather than habitual thinking.
You love and value who you are and do not depend on external validation.
(1) 4 Tuesdays - March 27th, April 3rd, 17th & 24th, 2018 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
(2) 2 Saturdays - April 21st and 28th, 2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
(3) 4 Thursdays - May 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Location: Close to Fairview Mall (Don Mills Subway station)
Cost: $250 + HST ( $282.50). Limited to 5 participants
Register for Phase 1 now. Email firstname.lastname@example.org